The 3rd Information Systems International Conference (ISICO) is a biannual conference in Information Systems held by The department of Information Systems, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) and The Association of Information Systems (AIS) Indonesia Chapter. The refereed conference has been dedicated to the advancement to the theory and practices in Information Systems.
- Free Association for Information Systems (AIS) Indonesia Chapter Membership/Extension
- Outstanding Keynote Speakers: President-Elect AIS Prof. Jaekyu Lee (KAIST, Korea), Prof A Min Tjoa (TU Vienna, Austria), Prof. Shou Yan Chou (NTUST, Taiwan)
- All full papers will be indexed by Scopus
- All full papers will be published under Procedia Computer Science (H-Index: 15)
- All full papers will be available at www.sciencedirect.com
- Free hardcopy proceeding (for short paper and poster)
- Free conference kits
The ISICO 2015 invites submission of full paper, short paper, and poster from recent research endeavor in the field of information systems. Maximum pages of full paper are eight and all full papers will be published under Procedia Computer Science, Elsevier (Scopus indexed). Maximum pages of short paper are 6 and all short papers will be published in ISICO proceeding. Both short papers and posters will be also published in the Open Access Journal of Information Systems (OAJIS). For more detailed topics, please click here.
At least one of the accepted paper authors has to register and present his/her work in the conference, otherwise the paper would be pulled from all conference’s proceedings. In the end of the conference, the committee will select the best papers and the awards will be announced.
SUBMIT YOUR PAPER NOW! Due date: April 30th, 2015 (Phase I); July 28th, 2015 (Phase II)